With a connected tank gauge (CTG) system, fuel technicians and dealers can stay better connected to their customers than ever before. Specifically, with the BeckettLink® CTG system, not only can you and your team monitor the oil tanks of your customers remotely using the ultrasonic tank gauge and Bluetooth® hub, but you can also access and organize much more tank information and logistics using the BeckettLink® Dealer Dashboard. Because the dashboard is only available to registered oil dealers and HVAC contractors, you'll have all the customer information you need, on demand and at your fingertips. In this post, we'll give you a full introduction to the BeckettLink® Dealer Dashboard features and benefits you should know about.
Features of the BeckettLink® Dealer Dashboard
The Dealer Dashboard is the professional software component of the BeckettLink® Connected Tank Gauge system. Using the program portal, you and all of your personnel can access and edit customer and tank information in one place. Specifically, here are the main features and functions the Dealer Dashboard offers.
- Access the easy-to-use, web-based interface that can be used either in office or in the field on your phone, tablet, mobile device, or desktop.
- See all customer gauges at once as well as select specific customers and gauges on registered and shared accounts. Using the detailed customer view, you can get easy access to all information from the tank gauge and hub with just a click.
- Monitor tank levels and alerts so you'll always know when its time to fill up the tank. You can also review and predict fuel usage based on tank reading history.
- Configure your customer's tank size and register their account.
- Plan delivery routing for maximum efficiency.
Stay Connected with BeckettLink®
While the BeckettLink® Connected Tank Gauge system puts both you and your customers in complete control of their fuel tanks, the Dealer Dashboard in particular allows your company to stay in constant connection with your customer information, no matter where you are. Because the portal is web-based, it can be accessed any time and from any place from your devices with a simple login. All of your necessary personnel can access the same up to date tank information and add service notes to keep your entire team on the same page when it comes to service and fuel deliveries. By sharing this information in one central interface, you can organize a more efficient fuel delivery system than ever. At the same time, you can ensure that your customers stay warm and safe by avoiding costly fuel run-outs and other emergencies.